YOU ARE VISITOR NO:
The school provides a wide range of activities both indoor and outdoor to improve on the children’s gross and fine motor skills.
- Our class rooms provide a comfortable environment, conducive for learning and playing.
- Our library has a huge collection of books used as home readers for the students. Parents are free to visit the library and borrow relevant books. It is also used as the Audio / Visual room where children watch various Educational programs.
- A large playground area offers plenty of activities for outdoor fun. Children take part in a range of physical activities such as climbing, balancing, running etc. Under supervision of our teachers, children enjoy playing outside with friends.
- The resource room has a number of different activities to enhance children’s learning.
- Children love to play with sand and water! Our sand and water play area allows children to explore scientific concepts and get creative with sand.
- We also have a computer room for the KG 3 and Montessori 3 children who get to learn how to use the computers as they work on the games and activities relevant to their curriculum .
- The First aid room is handled by a qualified nurse who also conducts health sessions in the classes once a week. Primarily these sessions address personal cleanliness and grooming and nutrition.
- We have a large swimming pool within the school campus. During swimming lessons, children are under fulltime supervision of our qualified swimming instructors.
- Our in-house workbooks are exclusively prepared by our teachers in accordance with the syllabus thus ensuring learning in a fun and exciting way